Category: Radiation Protection Device -> Medical Radiation Protection Suspension Systems Series -> Radiation Protection Ceiling-Mounted Suspension System
Product introduction: SA radiation protection suspension system is an X-ray protection device used in medical institutions, such as operating rooms and radiation therapy rooms.It can provide on-the-spot radiation protection to protect medical staff and patients from radiation exposure.
Key features and functions of the radiation protection suspension system include:
1. Protective material: SA radiation protection suspension system is made of protective lead material with a radiation shielding effect. Lead has a high density and can effectively absorb and block X-rays.
2. Suspension design: SA radiation protection suspension system has a ceiling-mounted design, which can be fixed on the ceiling by pillars and suspension arms for flexible adjustment and movement to meet protection requirements for different positions and angles.
3. Adjustability: SA radiation protection suspension system has the function of adjustable height to adapt to different space sizes and operation needs.
4. Transparency: SA radiation protection suspension system usually have a transparent shield for medical staff to observe the patient's condition during operation.
5. Clean and maintenance: SA radiation protection suspension system is made of easy-to-clean materials, which is convenient for daily maintenance and cleaning to ensure its hygiene and continuous use.
For detailed product information and technical specifications, please contact us for customized solutions.
Frame material: stainless steel
Shields standard lead equivalent: 0.5mmPb
Shields standard sizes: Width: 760mm height 600mm
Registered and Certification: Has passed ISO9001 & ISO13485 quality system certification, EU CE, US FDA registered (click to view certifications)
For more information: (Please click here to contact us)